Peter is presently a partner at MFG in London and is also the Managing Partner our sister firm in Jamaica where he is based.
For 23 years, he has enriched MF&G with depth of knowledge and professional faculty. Peter's impressive education shows a passion for law from the start. He earned his Bachelor of Laws from the University of the West Indies, his Bachelor of Civil Law from the University of Oxford, his Certificate of Legal Education from the Norman Manley Law School—and was a Rhodes Scholar for Jamaica in 1985.
Peter's career appointments have included:
His publications include:
- Deputy Chairman, International Financial Services Authority
- Secretary, Jamaica & Commonwealth Caribbean Rhodes Scholarship Selection Committees
- Director of the Kingston Restoration Company Limited
- Chairman, Companies Office Management Advisory Board
- Chairman, Coffee Industry Board Pension Plan.
- Chairman of the Jamaican Bar Association's Intellectual Property Committee
- Lecturer and Course Director of Advanced Intellectual Property in the LLM degree course of the University of the West Indies.
- Honorary Consul General for the Kingdom of Sweden in Jamaica
- Member of the International Trademark Association.
- "Protecting Bob Marley's Face: The New Tort of Appropriation of Personality"  55 Cambridge L.J. 56
- Legal Framework of Non-Profit Sector Organizations" published in "The Gift: Journal of Caribbean Philanthropy" 2006, UWI.